Copyright © All rights reserved. Made By 360 Communications, LLC.
For more information please call us
Detach & remove the gross food soil and microbes from a contact surface.
Permit the biocide sanitizer (disinfectant) to “complete” the hygiene process.
Accomplish this with minimal effort and deterioration of the target surface(s).
Since soil compositions, surface types and surface orientations vary widely ...
... No one cleaner can be utilized in the cleaning process.
Difficult complex soil removal can require sophisticated, costly and sometimes hazardous chemicals to be effective in the cleaning process.
- What mix of proteins, carbohydrates & fats from food product components?
- Any mineral deposits or films?
- Any residues from cleaning compounds?
- Is it baked or frozen on?
- Is it Bio film?
- What are the adherence characteristics?
- Stainless steel: grade & grit?
- Soft metals: Galvanized, aluminum, bronze, brass, or chrome plated?
- Plastic of rubber: Teflon coated?
- Enclosed: clean out of place?
- Open flat or curved?
- Horizontal or Vertical?